CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations (NCEMNA) is accepting poster abstracts until January 31, 2019
NCEMNA Public Policy and Diversity Leadership Summit which will be held at The California Endowment, 1000 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, California, 90012.
♦Administration/Leadership Development/Professional Practice
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. All abstracts must be submitted on time and follow guidelines. See CHECKLIST below before.
2. The components of the abstract are divided into sections to help authors assure that they have included all required information based upon the scoring criteria. Authors are encouraged to write the abstract in a word processing file (e.g. MS Word).
3. The final abstract (body of abstract) must be no more than 300 words.
4. To ensure consistent, high‐quality content, all abstracts must be organized into the required format based upon the abstract category.
5. The abstract title should clearly indicate the nature of the subject. Acronyms should not be used in the title and should be written out on first mention. A quantifiable objective must be submitted and the body of the abstract should be in paragraph form, using complete sentences, and avoiding special characters. Abstracts should have all funding sources written out completely if applicable.
6. For abstracts with more than one author, the presenting author will be considered the contact person.
7. Abstracts MUST be submitted on or before January 31, 2018 to Dr. Lillian Tom-Orme at Lillian.Tomorme@gmail.com.